Indian Head Massage is an extremely relaxing massage of the upper back, neck, shoulders, scalp and face, based on an ancient Ayurvedic healing system still widely practised in India today.
Stimulation of the nerves in the head is believed to have a beneficial and balancing effect on the whole body, and is also said to improve condition of the scalp and hair.
Potential benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Reduce stress and tension
- Relieve muscle pain and fatigue
- Alleviate migraine, headaches and sinus problems
- Stimulate the lympathic system and improve circulation
- Encourage balance and well-being
Indian Head Massage is often beneficial to people suffering from neck and shoulder pain, headache and migraine, eye strain, poor concentration, insomnia, sinus problems and various stress-related disorders.
Price: Indian Head Massage 30 minutes: £28