Pressure is applied over many of the acupressure points of the back, shoulders, arms, hands, neck and head with the aim of stimulating and clearing the meridians. Most people report a feeling of being very relaxed, refreshed and energised.
Seated Acupressure is becoming increasingly popular as an effective and speedy way of de-stressing. Treatment is carried out on a specially designed massage chair, fully clothed. For this reason, it can easily be carried out 'onsite' within the workplace, and many businesses are now encouraging their employees to experience the relaxing and energising benefits of this therapy.
Potential benefits of Seated Accupressure/Chair Massage:
- Relieves muscle tension, particularly back, neck, head, shoulder and arms
- Relieves stress and promotes relaxation
- Revitalises and energises
- Stimulates the lymphatic system, boosts the immune system and improves circulation
- Helps to balance the body
It can be particularly beneficial for backache, neck and shoulder pain, repetitive strain injury, headache and migraine, fatigue, anxiety, irritability, insomnia, sinus problems and various stress-related disorders.
Price: Seated Acupressure 30 minutes: £28